Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 07, 2017

Inks ... Inks ... Inks!!!!


I love me a good ink pad!!!
and Yummy and Delicious colors .... OOOOOH!!!
and a SALE!!! .... Get out!!!


Have you tried FSJ ink??? 
Either you have and love it and need more colors ... 
or you have not and SHOULD!!! 

This month all FSJ Fusion ink pads are 20% off!!!! 
What makes FSJ Fusion ink better than any other ink out there on the market???
 It's a hybrid of dye & pigment ink, FSJ True Color Fusion Inks will
give you a vibrant, fade-resistant color. 

There are 51 yummy colors to choose from!!!

People have told me ... this is one of the BEST Black Black ink pads
that they have ever used. 
I must agree ... it's a GREAT Black called Black Licorice.
Stock up on inks in my webstore today!!! ... 

Click HERE to Shop Inks!!!


Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved