Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 04, 2017

Rediform Revisited ....


Do you remember how to do the Rediform Technique?

The easiest way is to grab a Post-It note pad and 
add Post-Its to section off your cardstock.
Use a sponge or dauber to add color and block off the sections.

For this card I used one of my new favorite FSJ stamp sets ...
Chosen Family

I used Beach Ball, Limeade Splash, and Lavender Fusion inks.

Beach Ball
Limeade Splash
Lavender Fusion

I love how happy this card makes me.

Try doing a rediform card today and if you do post a link in the comments ...
I would love to see what you create!!!!

ENJOY!!!!

Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.
SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

Oh man I love this! This is actually a new to me idea, even though I've been stamping for ages! How did I miss this all my life!?!? Hahaha! ;)

Chelsea said...

I hadn't done this in years and it was quite fun!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved