Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 03, 2017

Rocks and Wood ...


I love creating little projects that you can finish in 15-20 minutes.

These are no exception to that!!!!

I collected rocks over by Lake Michigan a few weeks ago 
searching for the flatest of flat rocks.
I also had a few wood discs left from another project.

I stamped these with the flowers and sentiments.

See the white dots around the edge?
A trick to get those nice and repeatable ...
use your BLOOM TOOL!
The stylus head dipped in paint makes the PERFECT dots!!
I added our acrylic paint and turned these into beautiful
little pieces of art.

A trend right now is to paint the rocks and hide them out for 
others to find and spread kindness.

I found a fun video on rock painting below.
I hope this inspires you to spread a little kindness ... we all need kindness right now!


ENJOY!!!!

Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.


SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved