Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 04, 2017

Taste of Fall ...


I love the colors and smells of fall ... and hot apple cider is
one of my favs in the Fall (especially with a splash of Cinnamon Schnapps!!!)

Here is this cute treat holder that I made for those fall days.

It holds a packet of apple cider PERFECTLY!!!
 It's called the Photo Tag die and I LOVE it!!!

Dress it up for any holiday and stick a treat in it!
Or put a photo of your favorite person and give a cute little gifty!

It's so versatile and NIFTY!!!


Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved